Group link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AdrenalFatigueandThyroidCare/
Current as of 7/30/2018
The purpose of this group is to create a supportive environment for those that are suffering from Adrenal Fatigue and related issues such as Thyroid disease (hashimoto’s, conversion issues, etc.). We share carefully selected information to help with Adrenal fatigue and associated issues. We are well educated patients sharing information, but are not doctors. The choice of what to do is always yours.
Welcome! This group is run by Jamie and Nicole. Please post your questions in the group if at all possible unless there is a privacy issue or we ask you to message us. You are always welcome to message us if you have concerns about something happening in the group (such as suspected spam).
The companion web site to this group is: https://adrenalfatigueandthyroidcare.com. The companion page is: Adrenal Fatigue and Thyroid Care.
We are just asking that when you are looking for help with thyroid and adrenal questions, you please try to keep those in the group. We are both volunteers and this genuinely helps us from getting overwhelmed with private messages. Thank You.
This group shares experience. We try to avoid a focus on strong opinions from any one web site or author. We instead focus on experience. Sharing what we have and have not seen work in the real world.
** Please read this post – it takes under 2 minutes to read in full **
Everyone is welcome to share their experience. The admins are very experienced with thyroid and adrenal information and make a sincere effort to share information on as many posts as possible. The admins take a great deal of pride in ensuring information shared is safe to the very best of our experience.
We want this group to be fun and comfortable, but to manage a busy group and keep everyone safe, we do need some rules. Please take a look at these and let us know if you have questions about what’s okay.
Ask any questions you may have related to your health (we’re pretty relaxed if things get a bit off-topic)
Be nice & respectful to everyone here
Relax — we try to make this a comfortable, fun group
Learn from the information shared here
Please don’t post anything promotional things,like products you sell
Please don’t discuss anything illegal
Don’t discuss Multi-level marketing products (too many people are taken advantage of by these)
Note: Not following the rules will generally result in a warning and possibly being muted (which is a temporary restriction on posting). Selling or taking advantage of members, will generally result in a ban.
(1) Links to other blogs / groups are generally okay as long as they are not your own site / your content / article. We prefer you not direct people to other groups that cover the same thing as we do here and may remove such links.
Do not post your own blog, group, site, etc. – We know this is sometimes innocent, but too many people use their own blog to sell. Please post directly to the group with information you want to share. This group is not a place to promote your business / group / page in any form.
(2) Comments that are faith / religion oriented are fine as long as they don’t stir conflicts. If you are looking for religious support, you may want to find a group dedicated to your faith. We discourage anything political, but may allow in a limited fashion if is health related, such as insurance coverage issues.
(3) No mlm(multilevel marketing) products are to be sold or discussed in this group. That includes telling a member to pm you for more information about a product. This is a zero tolerance policy and will generally lead to an immediate ban.
(4) No blocking of admins. — Jamie Dolan and Nicole Hightower
(5) We have purposely limited practitioners and doctors in this group. Some respected professionals are here by invitation, those professionals are welcome to share their information and resources. If you joined and are a professional in any way, we ask that you only act as a patient here, unless you a prior have an arrangement with us. Acting as / stating your a medical professional may be grounds for removal at the discress of the admins for the harmony of the group.
(6) Do not post any type of referral link that you profit from in any way, shape or form. This includes GoFundMe type of sites to raise money.
(7) Respect and safety: The admins do our best to point out information we know if problematic or dangerous. In very limited situations, we may shut down or remove posts that contain information we know is dangerous.
(8) Do not discuss obtaining prescription medications without a prescription such as overseas purchases. This is your choice if this is something you want to do, but due to legal issues, we don’t discuss it in this group. State laws vary and this isn’t legal in many areas.
This group is also NOT a substitute for medical information. Any information shared here is taken at the discretion of the reader. We urge you to do your own research and see what works for your personal biochemistry – ideally working with your own doctor or practitioner. It’s always your choice what to do with the information that is shared here. The group admins nor the authors of any of the information shared here can take any responsibility for what you choose to do with this information.
This group is NOT about telling you what to do. It is about sharing what has and has not worked for many others in a given situation.